MONUMENTS AND INTERESTING DECIN
Long Ride - 292m long access road to Decin Chateau, lined with walls on both sides, decreasing upwards and extending the communication optically
Chapel of st. George - was established at the end of the 18th century, visitors are captivated by the magnificent vaulting of the ceiling,
the chapel used to serve as a
kitchen throughout the stay, the chapel was reconstructed and currently serves as a concert and lecture hall and marriage room
Chateau Stables - probably the most valuable room in the chateau, Maxmilian Thun-Hohenstein was set up, 23 horses stood here and a
fountain in the shape of a horse was at the head.
The Rose Garden - one of the most valuable art monuments in the city, is located on a rocky terrace above the city,
along with the Long Ride, the name gained after the Rosarium was founded.
Sala terrena - on the upper part of the Rose Garden, the walls and ceiling are decorated with original
wall paintings from 1678, their story is a story from Greek mythology.
Gloriet - a magnificent two-storey lookout building, crowned by sculptures of two wrestlers and seven balustrades sculpting the balustrade,
hides the entrance to a covered corridor built to the north wall of Long Ride and connects the chateau with the Church of the Elevation Crisis
The Old Town Bridge over Ploucnice - It was built between 1564 and 1569 after the great bridge was destroyed by the original bridge.
The sandstone, four-arched late Gothic-style building with an interesting edge cut is 84 m long, 4.8 m wide, and the height of the
building is 7.7 m high. John of Nepomuk, st. Vitus and St. Vaclav comes from M. J. Brokof from 1714. Motor traffic is excluded in the
listed building and is accessible only for pedestrians and cyclists
The sheep bridge - short, bridging the Jilovsky creek in Podmokly, characterized by a high arch of the bridge arch, perhaps dating
from the 17th century.
OBSERVATION LARGE CHLUM
The observation tower was built at the end of the 1920s, however, the interest of organized tourists in these places was already in 1879, when members of
the mountain association for the Czech Switzerland built a small tourist cottage on neighboring Chlum (447 m.).
Its roof then served as a viewing point for visitors. The building in Chlum enjoyed a great onslaught of tourists and the management of
the mountain association slowly began to consider extending the building to a true lookout tower. Although originally planned with a stone tower,
limited funds eventually allowed only a 14 m high timber lookout tower.